April 8-12, a delegation of Belarusian Railway is taking part in the 34th Conference of General directors (authorized representatives) of OSJD Railways in Seoul (Republic of Korea).
April 11, 1st Deputy Head of Belarusian Railway Igor Shilov met with the deputy director general of Vietnam Railways to discuss freight delivery by rail from Vietnam to Europe, including to Belarus.
During the meeting the Belintertrans Transport-Logistics Center of Belarusian Railway and the Rail transportation and trading company Retraco (a subsidiary of Vietnam Railways) established long-term transport and logistics contacts with the aim of implementation of future-oriented projects on freight transportation on the Asia—Europe—Asia direction, including the use of the transport and logistics center Kaliadzičy.Read more…
- The Belarusian Railway will take part in International railway congress in Vienna
- 18 Mar|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway implemented a new container train
- 6 Mar|Corporate News
- Preparations for the 2nd European Games are under the way
- 26 Feb|Corporate News
- Bilateral talks will take place in Riga
- 15 Feb|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway put into service 28 additional trains
- 8 Feb|Passenger News
- Business meeting of railway administration heads — members of the UTLC ERA project was held in Moscow
- 1 Feb|Corporate News